The Association for Young People’s Health (AYPH) is the UK’s leading independent voice for young people’s health. We work to improve the health and wellbeing of 10-24 year olds.
We do this by:
- Involving young people in our work and making sure their views are heard
- Working with healthcare providers to improve services for young people
- Improving access to information, resources and innovation
- Promoting evidence-based practice and highlighting important data
- Increasing communication between practitioners from different sectors.
Advancing young people’s health
By becoming a member, you can join with others working in the field to learn, share knowledge and get support.
Advocating for young people’s health
If you would like to work with us to support young people’s health and ensure all young people achieve the best possible health outcomes, get in touch.
Keep up to date