Young People’s Health Partnership
The Young People’s Health Partnership represents the interests of young people and young adults aged 10 – 25. We focus specifically on young people facing health inequalities. We are a partnership of seven organisations with VCSE networks across England from the youth and young people’s health sectors.
- We support young people to exercise empowered and active voices
- We provide advice on how policies and services can affect young people differently, particularly marginalised groups.
- We increase understanding of good age appropriate care for young people and why it is important
- We focus on young people’s wellbeing and increasing understanding of effective prevention work
- We support the youth and young people’s health sectors to work in partnership with the health system
Together with AYPH the partnership includes: British Youth Council, Brook, StreetGames, UK Youth, We Are With You, and Youth Access. Our network is made up of over 1600 services and members around the UK.
Advancing young people’s health
By becoming a member, you can join with others working in the field to learn, share knowledge and get support.
Advocating for young people’s health
If you would like to work with us to support young people’s health and ensure all young people achieve the best possible health outcomes, get in touch.
Keep up to date